Thursday, October 11, 2012

"On An Evening In Roma"

Guten Tag! Woops, wrong language...Buongiorno!

Hello again to all of you fine page followers. As you can see, I just finished posting some pictures of our recent Lectures and Tours field trip to The Colosseum, The Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. We hope you enjoy looking at our beautiful surroundings and our even more beautiful faces. Hah, just kidding! In addition to those pictures, I am also going to be posting three new virtual tours for you to enjoy. All three of them are from a walk that Julia and I took last night. We got to see some pretty cool places, so we thought we'd bring you along to see them as well! We even sing to you in one of them (forgive my voice. I currently have a horrible cold)! Enjoy!

Love, Claire




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjWJalU9Sk -- Virtual Tour Number 7

No comments:

Post a Comment